USB input for Violectric headphone amplifier.
The USB Type B input is used to connect to a PC or smart phone.
The module is automatically recognized as "Audio Device". It supports the USB 2.0 standard.
A proprietary driver is required for Windows applications, it can be downloaded here in the download area.
This module is recommended for MAC OS applications. For Windows operating systems we recommend the USB-T "Tenor" version!
The following operating systems are supported:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (driver required)
- Mac OS X "class compliant", requires no additional drivers
- Android smartphones from Android 5.0 with "OTG adapter"
- I-Phones from 5 need a "Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter"
Digital audio data with up to 24 bits and Sampe rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 196 kHz are supported as well as the so-called "asynchronous mode".
The electronics include the 24/192-capable USB receiver and an excellent separate 24-bit D / A converter with 115 dB of dynamic response and -103 dB of THD + N.
The processing of the signal after the converter is done by excellent analog circuits.
Violectric USB Input with 24 Bit / 192 kHz, X-Mos for Headphone
- digital option for Violectric headphoneamplifier
- usb input with X-Mos chip
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz
- recommended: Mac (no drivers required), Windows 7, 8, 10 (drivers required)
max. 192 kHz resolution: 24 Bit
10 Hz - 40 kHz interface: USB 2.0
Android (5.0 or later), Intel Mac OS X (10.6 or later),
iOS (iPhone 5 or later), Linux, Windows (7 or later)
+/- 15 V - 18 V (from Headphone Amp) dimensions: 128 x 63 mm (LxW)