24/192 USB input for Violectric and Lake People D / A converters.
This assembly is recommended for Mac OS applications!
The USB Type B input is used to connect to a PC or smart phone.
The module is automatically recognized as "Audio Device". It supports the USB 2.0 standard.
A proprietary driver is required for Windows applications, it can be downloaded here in the download area.
This module is recommended for MAC OS applications. For Windows operating systems we recommend the USB-T "Tenor" version!
The following operating systems are supported:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (driver required)
- Mac OS X "class compliant", requires no additional drivers
- Android smartphones from Android 5.0 with "OTG adapter"
- I-Phones from 5 need a "Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter"
Digital audio data with up to 24 bits and Sampe rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 196 kHz are supported as well as the so-called "asynchronous mode".
Violectric USB Input with 24 Bit / 192 kHz, X-Mos für DAC
- digital option für Violectric DAC
- USB input with X-Mos chip
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz
- recommended: Mac (no drivers required) und Windows 7, 8, 10 (drivers required)
10 Hz - 40 kHz
supports "asynchronous mode"
android (5.0 or later), intel mac OS X (10.6 or later), iOS (iphone 5 or later), Linux, Windows (7 or later)
+/- 15V -18V (from DAC)